Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Opium Symphony @ Bombay Bicycle Club

With its persona (whether coincidence all this is or isn't,  I don't know), the Bombay Bicycle Club in Clive shares the same kick ass vibe that the band boasts.  By bringing in some great talent, and now hosting Tacopacolypse, this bar-venue is capitalizing on the growing DSM music scene (and you won't hear me complaining).

This Wednesday the Bombay Bicycle club is hosting Opium Symphony.  This Dallas band commands attention with their sound: skillful and enticing guitars which they use to compliment decent hooks and a solid vocal set.  I seriously only decided to write about them because my co-workers and I were drinking at the bar mid-afternoon today and I ended up stealing their poster because it was... nice.  After checking them out, I can confirm that they will be a treat to see.

The Bombay Bicyle Club is in Clive on 86th St. and Hickman.



No comments:

Post a Comment